1. Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
2. Create a story by tapping the blue “+” icon on the corner of your profile photo in the top menu bar.
3. After you’ve selected the picture you’d like to add to your story, you’ll be taken to the editing screen.
4. Tap the icon resembling a square smiley-faced sticker.
5. Tap the “GIF” icon, or simply enter a search term. When you tap the search bar, GIFs trending on GIPHY will also appear.
6. Search for your GIF and then tap the GIF you’d like to add to your story. It will appear in the middle of your photo, playing on a continuous loop.
Type ‘lesleylogan‘ to search for Lesley Logan’s available GIFs
7. Once you’re happy with your image or video, tap the “Aa” icon in the top right corner of the screen to open the Text tool.
8. Don’t forget to tag Lesley Logan so she can see all your posts. You can simply tag her by tapping the ‘Aa’ text icon. Just type @lesley.logan
9. When finished, tap the “Your Story” icon at the bottom of the screen.